Do you love pancakes but don’t like standing over a griddle cooking them for the family and all the time it takes. These pancakes are a game changer. We are baking them in one pan so everyone gets to eat at the same time. So simple and easy, you’ll be asking yourself why you didn’t think of this before. They are great to make for meal prep and enjoy during the week, simply warm and enjoy.
Why you need to make these-
- Simple to make in one pan, easy clean up
- Everyone gets to eat at the same time
- Perfect for meal prep
- Vegan, oil free and option for gluten free version
This recipe is a great basic recipe and you can switch the fruit and the flavors to it. Change the vanilla extract for almond, coffee, caramel or lemon. Any fruit is great. I used fresh strawberries, you can use frozen but defrost first and you can mix it into the batter for a swirl effect. Now don’t forget the toppings? maple syrup, vegan whip cream, nuts, coconut, let your imagination run wild! Have fun and tag me if you make these.
Strawberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 ½ cups soy milk
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ banana, mashed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare baking pan with parchment paper or if non stick, nothing further needed
- In a small bowl add milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside to allow to curdled.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, lemon zest, sugar. In a small bowl mash the banana and add the vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine until incorporated but don't over mix. It's ok to have some lumps.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Stores well in the fridge all week.
As an Amazon Affiliate I earn a small amount from qualified purchases.